dinsdag 10 juli 2012

July ATC challenge and swap

Hi all!
A quick post today.
Here is my example for the july ATC challenge and swap at Dusty Attic.
This month theme is: on the red spectrum, from bright red to pale pink.
These little ones are so much fun to make!
My first package from the swap has arrived and oh boy...how great it is to actually see and feel the work of my scrappy friends!
For more info on how to play along, click here


Chippies used:
Mini corner #2, DA 0553
Mini Picket Fence, DA 0698

Enjoy your day!
Ingrid xxx


7 opmerkingen:

  1. Die is gaaf! Wat een heerlijke, felle kleuren!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I have made ATCs and I have traded ATCs, and I have *never* seen an ATC with this much "character!" This is just so gorgeous, Ingrid. So admire your inner artist that can think up these pieces of art! ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow, really gorgeous! Look at all the details on such a small canvas!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is darling Ingrid. Your keen eye for small details makes this oh so very inspiring. I so wish I could find some time to play along with you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. How gorgeous my talented friend!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen