maandag 8 september 2014

Maja design clock

Hi there Maja friends!
It's my turn on the blog today and I want to share this clock with you today.
Found this clock at a local store (Action) and it just had to be altered! lol
For this project I used the Vintage Autumn Basics collection.

I did a bit of fussy cutting for the front of the clock, making sure the lovely lady stayed in tact.
The No.XVI clock sheet is perfect for some extra embellishments.

The beautiful papers on the sides.

Just love to add some kind of jewelry to my projects. Here I used a piece of a necklace.

The gorgeous big tulle flowers are from 13Arts.
I used the No.III sheet for the rolled roses.


 The clocks from the No.XVI sheet.

The top of the clock with an arrangement of tulle and paper flowers.

Rolled two pieces of paper for an extra element on top.


Papers used: No.I, No.III, No.XVI.

Enjoy your day! 
Ingrid xxx


5 opmerkingen:

  1. Wauw, wat ziet dat er mooi romantisch en nostalgisch uit! Echt een geweldig klokje!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat heb je die klok een prachtige make-over gegeven Ingrid. Ik vind het helemaal geweldig hoe je hem nog meer een nostalgische uitstraling hebt weten te geven. Een plaatje om nog lang van te genieten.
    Lieve groetjes Miranda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen