woensdag 17 september 2014

Shimmerz girl

Here she is...my Shimmerz mixed media girl!
A couple of months ago I made a dress form for my other Design Team, all with their lovely papers.
I really loved making it so I decided to make another for Shimmerz.
Here is my girl, filled with all of those gorgeous paints!!

This dress form had a fabric body which I first covered with kitchen paper towel and Mod Podge.
I glued down the chipboard gears and buttons.
All of this got 2 coats of gesso and after drying she was ready for all the paints!
Here are the colors I used:

Vibez: Razzle Dazzel Berry
Vibez: Grape Escape
Vibez: Jeni B Blue (my absolute favorite!)
Shimmerz: Sugar Plum
Shimmerz: Royal Purple
Shimmerz: Tickle Me Turquoise
Inklingz (pearl): Beets Me
Inklingz (metal): Tarnished Treasure

Here is a view from the right side.
The lovely lace trim was already on the dress form.

A view from the left side.

All the flowers were painted with all the Shimmerz paints also.


I found this large metal butterfly at a home decor store.
Give it a little touch with the Inklingz (metal), Tarnished Treasure


And her are some close-ups:


Some little touches with the Inklingz metal, Tarnished Treasure on the body .


View of the back side.


Have you all seen the new paints releases in the Shimmerz store?
New Coloringz, new Texturez, new Dazzlerz, new Inklingz and a new one, Gracie's collection!!! 
Check it out here
And remember, if you want to place an order, be sure to mention my name
at check out and get one Shimmerz product for free!!

Enjoy your day!
 Ingrid xxx



4 opmerkingen:

  1. This is gorgeous ! Very beautiful dress form !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wauw, wat is-ie gaaf geworden! Geweldige kleuren en prachtige details!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh wow...these close up shots are amazing to show all the details and colours...Gorgeous piece of work!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is stunning, what a work of art!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen