dinsdag 25 augustus 2015

mixed media bird *13arts*

 Today a fun project: my mixed media bird.
And of course in my favorites colors!
Found this wooden bird (36cm) in a local store and I just had to alter it! 

The fun began with collecting all kinds of metal pieces and buttons.
Added some glass filler, colored grit (grey light) and mika flakes (silver) for extra texture.
Painted all with a coat of gesso before adding all the paints.
For this project I again used my favorite turquoise and blue and green colors.

Some Scrapberry's flowers, also in 13arts store.

Metal pieces from my stash.

Thought the twigs were a nice touch, imitating some feathers.

A large key and metal leaves.

Two old buckles. You can put anything from your stash into a project! 

The bottom stand.
Made all of the textures with glass filler, grit and mika flakes.

13arts products used:

13arts store: http://13arts.pl/

Enjoy your day! 
Ingrid xxx


5 opmerkingen: